The eMarketing Learning Center offers a variety of comprehensive classes, interactive workshops, and events to help marketers gain an in-depth understanding of digital marketing strategies. Learn how to integrate digital strategies into marketing efforts to increase the reach of your marketing messages and build your brand. Get an opportunity to enhance marketing skills, stay up-to-date on industry trends, and gain a competitive advantage.
Winter/Spring 2017 Schedule
March 2, 2017, Time: 10 a.m. - Noon | 119 Technology Center 200 Innovation Blvd.
LinkedIn, the world's largest professional network with 300 million members in over 200 countries and territories around the globe. Learn how to use LinkedIn to build your professional network and enhance your sales efforts. In this session Cathy will walk you through the application to create the perfect profile, demonstrate tools to perform research and develop the right connections to grow and expand your business.
March 30, 2017, Time: 9 a.m. - Noon | Location TBD, Erie, PA
Social media advertising is effective for small business and nonprofits and Facebook has the largest audience reach by far. Learn how-to advertise on Facebook to increase awareness and sales. A step-by-step guide through Facebook's advertising options, audience targeting, best practices in ad creative and tracking analytics.
- 2/16/17 - Create Motion Graphics Video – Erie Learn more »
- 2/23/17 - FREE LinkedIn for Manufacturers – Erie Learn more »
- 3/1/17 - FREE LinkedIn for Manufacturers – Clarion Learn more »
- 3/2/17 - FREE LinkedIn for Business Marketers – State College Learn more »
- 3/9/17 - Amazon Seller 101 – Erie Learn more »
- 3/24/17 - Getting Started with Affiliate Marketing – Erie Learn more »
- 3/30/17 - Facebook Advertising & Audiences – Erie Learn more »